Wednesday, February 13, 2013

my valentine to you

That was the coolest video ever!!

I just want to watch it over and over and over.

This week has been a bit grey. I've been sick, but as usual not enough to really take me off my feet and put me in bed, but just enough to make me the worlds largest snot producer and constant sniffle machine. It dumped snow here and this morning fog is everywhere: I thought I had escaped the winter but it came back to bite me: Now the computer is being funny so once again excuse my punctuation and capitalization:

something this week told me to just hold on and look forward to my emails and what a bucketload of happiness i got. the video! did i tell you how amazing it was? mom has made some good videos but this one has got to be the best. oh it was soooo cool. it's no wonder she's the young mother of the year. i thought she got the award every year but i guess this year we have people outside our faMily recongnizinG the achievement. Wow yOu guys arE so cOol.

Oh I just went back and watched the video again. I just had to. I don't know if I can watch it again though otherwise I just might start crying tears of joy.

Do you guys know how much I love you? Maybe I'll just write you my own little valentine: you are everything to me. You seven people are my whole world and if there was nothing but the eight of us in an empty universe I be happy just to be there with you. you lift me up, you make me better, you don't let me give up and you don't let me fall short. I can hardly recount the number of times when I've just felt too tired or not good enough to keep going but the thought of you has kept me going. lately i keep going back and watching the London video. there's a part where the bike racers go by and everybody is cheering. i can hear dad yelling really loud and I like to imagine you guys yelling for me. I'm yelling for you too.

I'm sprinting to the finish like dad keeps telling me and it's hard. but i can do it. especially with the great videos I've been getting.

This week was a good sorting out week: we've had so many good potentials but all of them were just potentials and this week we've gotten a few sorted out:

Anz. Eveson has brought a lot of good excitement and we've got a new project we're working on it help focus the members energy for missionary work to start bringing fruits.

Wow, mom is mother of the year. That's so cool: I already mentioned it but it's really cool: you get to go to New York? When? I can't wait to tell everybody.

Speaking of sprinting to the finish it sure does help to know that I'll be meeting an apostle right when I get back: gosh. pressure's on.

One cool story: there's a family that we're teaching right in Muggio. last night we were asking how their reading in the Book of Mormon was going. The dad ,said he felt like it was just full of stories of far away people and experiences and he didn't know what we were talking about with getting answers to questions from it. Then at the end of the lesson he was flipping through the index and noticed infant baptism. He asked about it and we directed him to Moroni 8. He read it and then stopped and said- "that's true. I've always wondered about that and this is right." My companion said- you just got an answer from the Book of Mormon."

Well I love you so much. will you all be my valentines?

I'm off to go watch my video again.

love, Ben

p.s. sorry about your arm, Xander. I'm sending you a letter today. I wrote it last week but just kept forgetting to get a stamp. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment